Class 1 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver, Black, Compatible with KIA Rio
These dependable custom hitches are manufactured for KIA Rio and attach to your vehicle’s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a 1-1/4-inch square receiver tube opening so you can easily attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or a utility trailer. REESE Class I custom trailer hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground and need a place for the cooler, taking the bikes to hit the trails in the park, or you’re tackling a DIY project (maybe some landscaping or a home repair), choose REESE and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only REESE can provide. REESE: Helping you enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: REESE Class I trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- TESTED: REESE hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 2,000 lbs. GTW and up to 200 lbs. TW. NOT suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems. The 1-1/4-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, or other light-duty accessory.
- VERSATILE: This REESE Class I hitch is designed to fit the following make and model: KIA Rio
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||47.25" x 11.438" x 9.995" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat Over E-Coat|
|Weight Carrying (WC):||Up to 200/2,000 lbs. (TW/GTW)|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'20||KIA, Rio, 5 Dr. Hatchback||75 minutes|
|'21 - '22||KIA, Rio, 5 Dr. Hatchback||75 minutes|
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.