Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Starter Kit, Fits 2 Inch Square Receiver, 2 Inch Drop, 6,000 lbs. Capacity, Includes 2 Inch Trailer Ball and Pin & Clip, Black
This REESE starter kit fits a 2 in. receiver hitch and has a 2 in. drop. It has a maximum towing capacity of 6,000 lbs. and includes a 2 in. Trailer Ball and Pin & Clip. Brought to you by REESE - Making the journey as enjoyable as the destination since 1952.
- TRUSTED STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for dependable strength and safety with a maximum capacity of 6,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 600 lbs.
- MULTI-USE: Boat, utility trailer, or camper – the choice is yours! This REESE starter kit makes it easy to hook up and go. With the hitch ball already secured onto the ball mount, you can quickly connect your vehicle to any number of towables.
- COMPLETE TOWING KIT: This trailer hitch starter kit comes complete with a pre-attached trailer ball and a ball mount with a 2 in. drop and a 2 in. shank. The kit also comes with a 2 in. Trailer Ball and Pin & Clip.
- TESTED: REESE starter kits with ball mounts are inspected for quality and superior workmanship and are tested to exceed SAE J684 standards, so you can tow confidently knowing your family and your connections are safe and secure.
- WARRANTY: REESE starter kits and ball mounts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is backed by THE most iconic brand in towing since 1952.
Add to My List:
||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions:||3.5" x 11.5" x 5.1" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Pin Diameter:||0.625 in.|
|Ball Hole Size:||1 in.|
|Ball Shank Diameter:||1 in.|
|Ball Diameter:||2 in.|
|Ball Shank Length:||2 in.|
|Receiver Size:||2 in.|
|Rise Capacity:||6,000 lbs.|
|Rise Tongue Weight:||600 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight:||600 lbs.|
|Shank Length:||8.25 in.|
|Load Rating Class:||IV|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.