Tri-Ball Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, (1-7/8 in. 2 in., 2-5/16 in.Trailer Balls), Fits 2 in. Receiver, 10,000 lbs. Capacity, Black
- TRUSTED STRENGTH: Made of steel for dependable strength and safety with a maximum capacity of 10,000 lbs.
- MULTI-USE: This REESE tri-ball ball mount has hitch balls in the following sizes: 1-7/8 in., 2 in., 2-5/16 in., making this the only ball mount you’ll need. Just set the hitch ball to fit the coupler of the trailer you’re towing and go.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This REESE 3 ball hitch accessory fits easily into any 2 in. trailer hitch, providing a level and safe towing set up no matter what trailer you’re towing.
- TESTED: REESE ball mounts are inspected for quality and superior workmanship and are tested to exceed SAE J684 standards, so you can tow confidently knowing your family and your connections are safe and secure.
- WARRANTY: REESE multi ball hitch ball mounts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is backed by THE most iconic brand in towing since 1952.
Add to My List:
||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||9" x 15.5" x 5.25" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Pin Diameter:||0.625 in.|
|Ball Diameter:||1-7/8 in. 2 in., 2-5/16 in.|
|Capacity:||1-7/8 in.: 2,000 lbs., 2 in.: 6,000 lbs., 2-5/16 in.: 10,000 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight:||1-7/8 in.: 200 lbs., 2 in: 600 lbs., 2-5/16 in.: 1,000 lbs.|
|Receiver Size:||2 in.|
|Shank Length:||8 in.|
|Load Rating Class:||IV|
|Ball Hole Size:||N/A|
|Rise Tongue Weight:||N/A|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.